We improve your team’s performance by strengthening its ability to address your most pressing challenges.
Our unique approach centers on building your Conversational Capacity® – the ability to have constructive, learning-focused dialogue about difficult subjects, in challenging circumstances, and across tough boundaries.
It’s a pivotal competence. A team with high conversational capacity can perform well and remain on track when dealing with their most troublesome issues. A team with low conversational capacity, by contrast, can be derailed by a minor disagreement.
Consider how quickly and consistently your team or organization handles problems:
- Are people able to raise their hand and call attention to their concerns and opportunities for improvement, or do they hold back for fear of the reactions they’ll provoke?
- How quickly and effectively are problems addressed once they are raised?
- How much money and morale would you save if you improved how your team did both?
Our work helps people build teams, projects, and organizations with the following characteristics:
- Resilience: They weather adversity and engage tough challenges with greater focus, confidence, and presence of mind.
- Competence: They more skillfully implement plans, projects, strategy, and change because they solve problems and make decisions with more speed, clarity, and efficacy.
- Agility: They adapt to shifting circumstances more deliberately and proficiently.
- Health: They’re more humane and effective, because they actively cultivate an environment that is good for people and for business (no matter what business they’re in).
- Fairness: They conduct their business in a fair, transparent, and meritocratic way.
- Commitment: They generate more robust engagement, which leads to higher levels of internal commitment to the organization and its objectives.
- Excellence: They create a culture that not only attracts the best and the brightest people, but also encourages them to work at their best and their brightest.