In a dynamic world where complexity and change seems to increase by the day, teams of every kind need to boost their ability to think smarter, faster, and together. Bridging the topics of leadership, team building, and dialogue, The Weber Consulting Group shows clients how to dramatically improve not just how they communicate, but how they influence, collaborate, manage, and lead.
An alliance of world-class experts who specialize in mutually reinforcing aspects of adaptive leadership, management development, and teamwork, we provide robust strategies that help our clients tackle their most important challenges in a highly agile, productive, learning-focused manner.
Our team includes:
- Craig Weber: Known for his engaging, articulate, and effective work, Craig’s high-energy presentation style has made him a sought after speaker, author, and consultant. Craig’s ground-breaking ideas about conversational capacity and adaptive learning are outlined in his highly acclaimed book, Conversational Capacity: The Key To Building Successful Teams That Perform When The Pressure Is On (McGraw-Hill, 2013). Click here to learn more.
- Chris Soderquist: A renowned expert on systems thinking and adaptive learning, Chris is the founder and president of Pontifex Consulting. He’s worked with an impressive range of global clients – including Boeing, The United Nations, and The World Bank – helping them more effectively frame and engage their most perplexing strategic challenges. (http://www.pontifexconsulting.com)
- Beth Bratkovic: The author of Leadership & Rock and Roll (AuthorHouse, 2010), and the founder of KIS-Keepin’ It Simple Consulting, Beth Bratkovic provides leadership and organization development from effective coaching models to change management and meeting facilitation. Her clients describe her as inspiring and motivational, and will encourage people to step outside of their comfort zones and experience learning in a whole new way. (http://www.keepinitsimpleconsulting.com/#!about-kis/c10m2)
- Frank Barrett: Frank J. Barrett, PhD is the author of the pioneering book, Yes to the Mess: Surprising Leadership Lessons from Jazz (Harvard Business Review Press, 2012). He is also the Professor of Management and Global Public Policy in the Graduate School of Business and Public Policy at the Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey, California. An active jazz pianist, Frank leads his own trios and quartets, and has traveled extensively in the United States, England, and Mexico with the Tommy Dorsey Orchestra. (https://www.facebook.com/Yestothemess)
- Jan Wilmott: Jan Wilmott is a results-focused global executive with over 30 years of HR leadership and coaching across multiple industries and cultures. He’s held executive leadership positions with four Fortune 50 firms: McDonnell Douglas, Boeing, UBS, and Royal Bank of Canada. Jan works with organizations and individuals in the areas of executive coaching, leadership development, talent management, and succession planning to create custom designed executive development systems, strategies and programs that are fully aligned to your business strategy. (https://www.linkedin.com/in/janwilmott/)